CHEMICALGUYS – WAC_118_16, JETSEAL 109 (209) IS A PAINT PROTECTION SEALANT FOR GLOSSY FINISHES WHICH PROVIDES LONGTIME PROTECTION.
Why Buy This Product?
Protection from the harshest environmental elements
Bonds with the exterior of your auto giving it a mirror like wet finish
Delivers a durable high gloss shield
This product is a unique anti-corrosion sealant developed to provide the finest finish
Developed exclusively for the aerospace industry
How it Works
Jet Seal 109 is a unique anti-corrosion sealant developed to provide the finest finish and protection available for paint, fiberglass, aluminum, chrome, alloy metals and other substrates. Developed exclusively for the aerospace industry, Jet Seal 109 was engineered to provide the ultimate slick durable finish and multi layerable protection from the harshest environmental elements. Jet Seal 109 is now available for automobiles in the same nano tech ultra durable consistency. This ability to chemical bond at a nano-tech scale allows the products to deliver superior results never before achieved from regular chemical formulations. Jet Seal 109 is to be applied in 2 coats to assure proper coverage. Jet Seal 109 will not crack, fade, discolor or peel and can be used on all chrome, polished aluminum, carbon fiber, carbon fiber/fiberglass composites, glass, fiberglass, gel coated fiberglass and even painted plastic. Jet Seal 109 delivers the finest shine and protection under the sun. Jet Seal 109 bonds with the exterior of your auto giving it a mirror-like wet finish, that is virtually impenetrable. Jet Seal 109 is not a wax, polish or Teflon.
Part Number WAC_118_16
Size 16 ounces 473ml
Top Flip cap
UV block Yes
Hand application Yes
Machine application Yes
Safe for clear coat Yes
Safe for light color cars Yes
Safe for dark color cars Yes
How To Use:
1. Pour a small amount onto applicator or microfiber pad and apply to entire vehicle in a thin, even coat.
2. Jet Seal 109 will bond with clean paint surfaces within 15 minutes.
3. Once removed allow 20 min. time and apply a second layer to assure even coverage.
4. If you prefer, you can apply this product with your PC or Dual Action polisher and a finishing pad.
5. Work at a speed no greater than 4.5 and do not apply pressure.
6. Use a microfiber towel to wipe down when done.
SAFETY ASPECTS WAXES & SEALANTS